ABCs of Delegation
Do you hesitate to delegate?
- Are you overloaded with projects and tasks?
- Has your workload continued to increase while your resources decreased?
- Do you hesitate to delegate even though you need to get some tasks off your desk?
Learn how to help other people (even your boss) lighten your load. Set yourself up for success by understanding:
- What to delegate
- Who to delegate to
- How to set and clarify expectations and priorities
Many of us become supervisors due to our technical skills, and find ourselves struggling to meet the demands of these roles. Delegation is one of the most powerful, and trickiest, of supervisory skills.
Effective delegation is an important skill that enriches and engages employees. In this program, you will learn why we hesitate to delegate and how to do it effectively, and grow your coworkers skills gradually and naturally.
Special Pre-holiday Offer
When: December 4, 2018 from 1:15 pm to 4:15 pm
Where: ATB Entrepreneur Centre, 1110 17 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T2T 0B4
This half-day workshop offers special pricing of $149 per person with a “bring a friend” offer of $249 for two
This program has been expanded due to popular demand. It is now available in the following formats:
- keynote presentation – from 20 to 60 minutes in length – you choose
- a half-day seminar
- a two day seminar:
- can be split up into four half-day presentations
- can include additional coaching.
Contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at (403) 601-2500 for further details.
Jocelyn’s presentation was clear and concise, and gave me actionable items I could immediately take back to work that afternoon. –Aymie Rondeau