Call Jocelyn at (403) 601-2500 to book a custom session for you and your team, or to ask about upcoming presentations.
from technicial specialist to Leader
86 percent of companies rate developing new leaders as “urgent” or “important.”
– Deloitte University Press, Leaders at All Levels
85 percent of executives are not confident in their leadership pipelines.
– Development Dimensions International, Global Leadership Forecast, 2014-2015
Are you already technically astute, and wanting to develop the leadership skills that will set you on a new trajectory? Communication skills are critical for leaders in an ever changing world.
Let me be your mentor. Unleash your talent through Unbridled Business Solutions Inc.’s custom programs, designed for the newly minted professional seeking to be “one to watch”.
- Delegate effectively to increase employee development and engagement.
- Wow your coworkers and managers with your presentation skills.
- Learn to tactfully give and graciously receive feedback to grow influence and effectiveness.
Toastmasters International Division D Club Leader Training
November 17, 9:30 am to 3:30 pm
Chartered Professional Accountants (CPA) Alberta
Featured presenter for Brown Bag Lunch series on ABCs of Delegation, November 22, 2018. CPA students and members only.
What Have I Done Lately?
Registered financial literacy volunteer presenter.
“If effective feedback is given to employees on their progress towards their goals, employee performance will improve. People need to know in a timely manner how they’re doing, what’s working, and what’s not.”
– The U.S. Office of Personnel Management
District 42 Toastmasters
2017 “Of the Year” Awards:
- Toastmaster – High River Club
- President – Division D
- Rookie – District 42
2017 Club, Area and Division D Champion in both International Speech and Table Topics Contests.
National Energy Board
“This presentation will have supervisors thinking differently about delegation and letting go of perceived control to actually gain control of the important components of their roles and responsibilities.” – Cheryl Dust, HR Advisor, NEB